- 2020 Editorial Intern (Summer Internship)
STM Journals/JournalsPub under CEMEI is pleased to announce open positions for Trainee Candidates in various disciplines that include Science, Engineering, Life Sciences, Management, Computer/IT, Biotechnology, English and other multi-disciplinary fields who are interested in getting trained by us in major scientific products like Journals, eBooks, Scientific Databases, and many new areas etc.
Candidate should be freshers, currently studying in the final year or just completed their final exams. • Training duration is of 3–6 Months.
Fact check, proofread + make minor edits to editorial content as needed.
Support the editorial team with all aspects of the editorial process as needed.
Create + manage content for social media accounts.
Write + edit content + emails.
Assist with planning, outreach, and research.
Available to work full-time.
Passion + understanding for the digital media landscape, including various social media platforms.
Strong work ethic, entrepreneurial hustle + desire to improve skillset.
Manage content archives.
- Publication Research Analyst (PRA)
- Candidates applying for this valuable position must be M.Sc/M.Tech Degree holders in the above-mentioned subjects.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: –
- Creates requisite Author, Editor and reviewer’s pool/ base for the Consortiums delegated group of STM (Science, technology and Medicine) Journals (out of 40 nos.) project, and books, reports projects as well.
- Liaisons through e-mail with the authors, reviewers, editors of allocated group of journals
- Ensures on meeting the requisite quota of registration/ nomination of authors, reviewers/ editors for STM journals respecting the set- timelines at one hand and placing writers/ editors for books and technical/ market reports on the other hand
- Gives weekly report to the Publications Coordinator on the status/ progress of the job • Any other duties assigned by the Director.
*Selection Criteria will be written test followed by face-to-face interviews. • Certification of Training completed will be awarded to every candidate. • Full-time Permanent Positions will be offered to deserving candidates on successful completion of training and as decided by Management Team.
Stipend/Salary:- • Depending upon qualification and interview outcome
Please send your resume at email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org
Location of Work:-
•At our office only
STM Journals, A-118, 1st Floor, Sector-63,